What is a data center?
A Data Center is a specialized site where organizations store their most critical IT and data assets. This may include servers, storage or network equipment, supporting their operations and interfacing with their end-users.
Data Center Providers offer their customers a space that addresses the operational challenges of ensuring 24 x 7 uptime, security and carrier neutral access.
Data Center Provider sites are a hotel for servers, a secure place for your most valuable assets, and a gateway to effectively reach your end-user.
- Need to operate servers 24/7
- Complicated system management of all branches
- Wants to use internet with better and cheaper environment
Data center solves such issues by
- Managing servers 24/7 even at power outage and disaster.
- Achieving unified management by HQ.
- Multiple connectivity options